In addition to presenting fine art photography exhibits, The Perfect Exposure Gallery has a long-standing reputation for working with a distinguished group of acclaimed photojournalists to produce ongoing seminars and workshops for both adults and youths.Now Accepting Entries
Now we are giving amateur and professional photographers the grand opportunity to show in our two-month-long summer exhibit,
Day of the Dog.
Curated by Greg Cohen.
- All styles of original photography will be accepted
- Each entrant may submit three (3) images maximum for a flat entry fee of $20
- Photos submission format: 150 dpi x 9in on the long side as JPG.
- Submission dates: December 15 - June 20, 2015
- V.I.P. Reception: August 26, 2015
- All sales from the exhibit break down as follows:
50% to artist
30% to gallery
20% to local dog shelter (information to follow)
- all unsold artwork will be returned to the artist
The Perfect Exposure Gallery is providing museum quality printing at cost for the selected hundred (100) images.
We hope you can join us to celebrate Man's Best Friend !!