By Group Show
ABOUT THE EXHIBIT
OPEN CALL: 2017 Aesthetics Annual Group Show
The Perfect Exposure Gallery is accepting submissions for its annual Group Show. The Aesthetics Group Show is a submission based exhibition featuring both emerging and established photographers.
DEADLINE: November 01, 2017 at 12am PST
FEE: $50.00 per Image if selected
Terms & Conditions: All participants in The Aesthetics Group Show agree to allow The Perfect Exposure Gallery to exhibit and offer for sale original photographs produced by the artist. The artworks will be made available for sale at the retail price assigned by the artist. The Perfect Exposure Gallery and the Artist agree to split the sales percentage equally (50/50).
There are 2 participation options for artists whose work is selected for inclusion in the Group Show.
1. Print & Shred: The Perfect Exposure Gallery will produce the print(s) selected for admittance. The prints will be Archival Inkjet Prints made on Canson Platine Fibre Rag with a maximum width of 16 inches. The artist will also cover the cost of framing. If the work is not sold, it will be destroyed 30 days after the close of the exhibition.
2. One Way Shipping/Pick Up:The Perfect Exposure Gallery will charge the artist for the cost of one way shipping. Artists are also welcome to pick up their work once the exhibition comes to a close.
Regarding your files we have a few requirements.
1. JPEG images (10″x15″ @ 150 dpi)
2. Metadata embedded (Including: photographer name, contact info,
3. Naming convention: [FirstInitial] [Last name]_123.jpg. ie. APicture_123.jpg
4.Email Submissions to Contact@ThePerfectExposureGallery.com with Aesthetics 2017 in the subject.
If your photos are chosen, we will reach out to you and ask you for high quality files and the details of your photos
*This submission process DOES NOT guarantee that your work will be selected to exhibit
November 09 2017
Exhibition dates: Thursday 9, November 2017 to Wednesday 3, January 2018