ROCK PHOTOGRAPHY MUSEUM
Janice Belson, Alec Byrne, James Fortune, Kevin C. Goff, Ross Halfin, Lisa Law, Alan Messer, Ave Pildas, Bruce W. Talamon, Charles Trainor, Guy Webster and more.
ABOUT THE EXHIBIT
Selected photographs of the Rolling Stones from Janice Belson's 'Tour of the Americas' collection
• Photos by Alec Byrne (LONDON ROCK: The Unseen Archive - Insight Editions) from the set of the Stones' Rock and Roll Circus TV special, celebrating its 50th anniversary Dec. 11, including a special lightbox display of his 'Lost and Found' Rolling Stones transparencies
• A selection of photographs from the new Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin(ReelArtPress) coffee table book (Ross Halfin, Alec Byrne, James Fortune, Kevin C. Goff)
• Previously unseen photos from Kevin C. Goff's Hendrix at Devonshire Downs collection
• Selected images by Lisa Law from 'The Castle' (Dylan, The Velvet Underground)
• Photos from Alan Messer's Nashville archive (Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson)
• Jazz Greats by Ave Pildas (John Coltrane, Nina Simone, Dizzy Gillespie)
• Photos by Bruce W. Talamon from his new book Soul. R&B. Funk. Photographs 1972-1982 (Taschen)
• Vintage prints from the archive of Charles Trainor
• Previously unexhibited work by Guy Webster of the Doors, the Mamas & the Papas and the Beach Boys
• and more to be confirmed!
ABOUT THE GALLERY
The Perfect Exposure Gallery is the recognized venue in Southern California to display the work of award winning and accomplished photojournalists as well as works of photographers that regard artistry and craftsmanship as a standard of excellence. The mission of the Perfect Exposure Gallery is to present exhibits free of charge to the general public with the following goals to exemplify the rich variety and impact of photography, freedom of expression, a forum for the aesthetic, the contemptible and the sublime.
Exhibition dates: Saturday 8, December 2018 to Tuesday 15, January 2019